JSMDC endeavors to respond quickly, politely, and constructively to all complaints. The editorial board of JSMDC welcomes complaints regarding policies, processes or about publication ethics, and long delay or decision.
How to file a Complaint
Complaints should be made:
- Sending an email to the official email address of JSMDC i.e. email@example.com
- Post to the editorial team of JSMDC at the following address:
Sharif Medical & Dental College, Sharif Medical City Road, Jati Umra, Lahore, Pakistan
▪ The editorial team member who received the complaint will address it after a discussion with the editor
▪ All complaints will be acknowledged.
▪ If possible a definitive response will be made within two weeks. If this is not possible an interim response will be given within two weeks. Interim responses will be provided until the complaint is finally resolved.
▪ If the complainant remains dissatisfied with handling of their complaint, it will be escalated to the journal’s editorial & publishing management team for investigation. Complainant can send query to: firstname.lastname@example.org